Post-Production Project Coordinator
Blackwater Digital ServicesAtlanta, GA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post-Production Project Coordinator jobs in Atlanta-GA
Established post-production house seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join the team in our Atlanta, GA facility (near Truist Park and The Battery). This job is perfect for a detail-oriented, personable team player eager to learn more about the post-production and distribution industries. Candidates will be hired on a freelance/probationary basis, with this position leading to the permanent hire of qualified candidates within 90 days. We are a quickly growing company, so there is a lot of room for growth and advancement.
This role is based in our Atlanta, GA facility and is not a work-from-home position.
• Represent and uphold company policies and procedures, and maintain an exceptional level of service for our customers
• Track and manage client orders and requests
• Plan, implement and manage post-production and delivery workflows
• Participate in the creation and packaging of VOD (Video on Demand), DVD & Blu-ray, and digital cinema masters
• Maintain masters, trailers, and marketing assets for a large library of features, documentaries, and episodic series
• Ensure deadlines are met and identify possible delays before they occur
• Manage and update project tracking software
• General office management, including answering the phone
• Undertake additional duties as required
• Minimum 2 years of experience in post-production of long-form and/or episodic content is preferred
• Minimum of 6 months experience in an office environment
• Experience with Davinci Resolve and shared storage environments (experience with Final Cut, Premiere, or Avid, a plus)
• Proficient in MS Office (specifically Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Mac OS proficient with a general understanding of Mac, PC and Linux file systems
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with file transfer and cloud solutions: Aspera, Signiant, Frame.io, File Catalyst, MASV, FTP, etc.
• Experience with closed caption, SDH and subtitle creation and related standards, a plus
• General understanding of post-production and media workflows, and experience in a post-production environment
• Working knowledge of hardware including workstations, components, displays, peripherals, networking, and storage solutions
• Strong project management skills with a proactive mindset
• Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail with exceptional time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong multi-tasker, with experience organizing and managing multiple priorities
• Strong ability to follow directions, and work unsupervised, at a fast pace
• Working knowledge of Audio, SD, HD, 2K, UHD and 4K video formats, Physical and File Based Formats, Aspect Ratios, Frame Rates, and Conversion Processes, a plus
• Previous experience in information technology or other related fields, a plus
• Reliable transportation
What You'll Learn
You'll have the opportunity to support and participate in all aspects of quality control, mastering, and digital distribution of new and previously released content. You will have exposure to the inner workings of what it takes to get content out the door to viewers on a variety of devices and screens, all over the world.
Where You'll Work
Blackwater's facility is located just northeast of the 75 and 285 interchange, walking distance from Truist Park and The Battery, and about 20min from Downtown Atlanta. The building is adjacent to the Bob Callan trail, which runs along Rottenwood creek and connects to the Chattahoochee River national recreation area. This location is perfect for active people who love to decompress by jogging, hiking, walking or biking. As an added bonus, your parking pass allows the use of our parking lot on Brave's game days or for other events at Truist Park.
Salary: $850/week to start with raise upon conversion to full-time employee. Full-time hires will be eligible for benefits.