Intern - TV Producers
Black Monarch EntertainmentRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2021 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - TV Producers jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - TV Producers postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - TV Producers? BLACK MONARCH ENTERTAINMENT is looking for talented, passionate and confidence people who have a strong interest in becoming a film or television producer to participate in two (2) immediate openings in our Producer's Team as a Segment Producer. This entry level position is designed as an unpaid internship that is remote with the bulk of the work completed in the evenings or weekends. Black Monarch Entertainment is a production company that develops inspiring and empowering women and people of color stories through film and television. Internship is six months and begins March 1, 2021.
We are growing and looking to develop Producer(s) for the many projects we will require staffing in the future. Our goal at the completion is to offer permanent full-time employment to successful interns in this program.
1. Introduce new concepts and show ideas for assigned episodes of a live half-hour talk show and pre-show.
2. Work with Talent Booker to identify guests for your episodes.
3. Collaborate with the Writers on the show script and talking points.
4. Work with the Senior Publicist, Social/Digital Team on marketing efforts to promote the show.
5. Formulate a strategy with the Associate Producer on identifying an audience engagement plan for the episodes.
6. Prep the Director, Host and the Guest's representatives on the requirements of assigned episodes.
7. Communicate product placement needs to the Director of Corporate Sponsorship and Product Placement.
8. Other duties as assigned by the Supervising Producer and Vice President of Unscripted.
9. Would like to have at least one role fulfilled by a candidate who has radio or podcast experience.
1. A Bachelor's degree
2. At least 3-5 experience in the entertainment industry as an Assistant, Coordinator or Specialist in Production, Casting. Development.
3. Must have other gainful employment and financially able to support yourself through the six month internship.
4. Must be able to attend the mandatory virtual Producer's meeting on Sunday afternoon. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.