Assistant to Director
Biscuit FilmworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/26/2021 9:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Assistant to Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant to Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant to Director? Award winning director seeks diligent, efficient, and resourceful second assistant. Duties include running personal errands, helping manage tasks at home and the office, restaurant and event reservations, and aiding in the maintenance of a heavy calendar and travel schedule.
This is an entry-level position and an excellent introduction into the film and commercial production world.
- Must live in Los Angeles and have a valid Driver's License, a good driving record, and a working car to apply
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Discretion and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Interest in Film and TV
- Knowledge of popular Los Angeles and New York restaurants
- Understanding of Mac based computers and products
- Dog lover This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.