Senior Producer, Branded Content, Brand Studio
BillboardLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2022 7:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Senior Producer, Branded Content, Brand Studio jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Producer, Branded Content, Brand Studio postings
Full Time Job
Billboard is hiring a Senior Producer to lead content development on our Brand Studio team. This seasoned producer will create and manage industry-leading programs through brilliant creative and flawless execution of multifaceted music and entertainment-based partnerships spanning three key types of programs – custom branded video and written content, talent alignments, and custom events and tentpole sponsorships. This role will work closely with internal departments and external production teams to flawlessly execute programs and cultivate rich storytelling.
Reporting to the Brand Studio Vice President, our ideal candidate is creative at the core, has exceptional communication and team management skills and experienced in working in a fast-paced environment while managing a team along with multiple projects on a daily basis.
• Lead creative development of high-touch branded content programs, upwards of $5MM , that span across multiple facets of the brand
• Join pre-sale brainstorms and collaborate with sales and strategy on proposal development including ideation, talent and budgets, developing wide variety of creative concepts that are executable in nature and budget
• Manage sold program pre-production and development including creative timelines, video treatments, talent recommendations, event activations and article ideation
• Manage program creative execution including on-set production, talent interviews, talent management, article writing, post-production supervision, event creative support
• Book talent and manage all aspects of program participation including: drafting offer memos, overseeing contract execution, campaign logistics, creative participation, payment and social posts
• Liaise across Brand Partnerships, Editorial, Video, Social, Event teams to develop best in class creative solutions for clients and advise on program creative, timelines and elements
• Identify and hire freelance program support as needed and process all contracts and payment including writers, producers, editors, directors, photographers, stylists, hair and make-up, etc.
• Oversee all digital production including copy writing and digital publishing of articles and video in JW, Brightcove and WordPress
• Discovery and relationship development with new and existing production companies, writers, photographers, talent and other creatives
• 6-8 years writing and producing experience at major publication, brand or network
• Deep experience in digital, video, branded content and events
• Exceptional written, verbal, organizational and problem solving skills
• Proficient in content publishing including WordPress & JW player
• Strong freelance network of writers, producers, editors, directors, photographers
• Deep knowledge and love of music and pop culture
• Ability to travel 30% of time
• Keynote, JIRA and Salesforce experience is a plus
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia
About Penske Media Corporation:
PMC is a leading global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate audience. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Variety, Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Deadline, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Fairchild Media, Vibe, IndieWire, Dirt, Gold Derby and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth, and courage. In addition, PMC owns several vital cultural events such as SXSW, LA3C, and Life is Beautiful. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. www.pmc.com.