Rolling Stone & Manager, Integrated Marketing
BillboardLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Rolling Stone: Manager, Integrated Marketing
In 2021 Rolling Stone and Billboard merged to become the preeminent music content destination within PMC, Informally known as ''The Music Group.'' The Manager, Integrated Marketing is a rare opportunity to represent 2 world renowned music brands with legitimate brand equity and become part of a world class high performing brand partnerships team.
We are looking for a Manager, Integrated Marketing to join our marketing strategy (pre-sale) team. This team works closely across all internal functions to create custom music and entertainment based partnership solutions for our advertisers.
Candidate must be confident interfacing with a variety of internal teams, leading brainstorms, working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects daily.
• Lead brainstorms to conceptualize innovative marketing solutions for a variety of advertisers
• Create clear, concise marketing proposals that communicate how our platforms (editorial, native content, event activations, talent alignment, social media) will be used to support client objectives
• Build out packages for new offerings to educate the Sales team and clients
• Work with internal teams to request and implement design assets, production budgets, research, etc.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in marketing / media advertising in the music and entertainment industries, providing integrated marketing support to the sales team in the pre-sales process.
• Working knowledge of the digital advertising industry
• Experience with Keynote / PowerPoint
• Excellent writing and presentation skills (e.g., grammar, structure, storytelling)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Team-oriented – flexible, helpful and able to work well with others
• Solution-oriented – proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
• Passion for music and entertainment
It's all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia.
Rolling Stone, the number one brand in music publishing, has been the leading voice of music and popular culture for 50 years. The multi-media brand features the latest in music reviews, in-depth interviews, hard-hitting political commentary and award-winning journalism across many platforms including magazine, digital, mobile, social and event marketing. Rolling Stone provides ''all the news that fits'' to a global audience of approximately 60 million people every month and publishes over 100 pieces of content every day.