Project Manager, Brand Partnerships
BillboardNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/3/2021 2:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Project Manager, Brand Partnerships jobs in New York-NY
Search all Project Manager, Brand Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Manager, Brand Partnerships?
Full Time Job
Rolling Stone & Project Manager, Brand Partnerships
Project Manager, Brand Partnerships
Rolling Stone - Billboard – The Hollywood Reporter – Vibe
We are looking for a whip-smart Project Manager to join Penske Media's Cross- Brand Music Group as a member of the brand studio team. This team works closely across all internal functions to execute best-in-class custom music- and entertainment-based partnership programs for our advertisers. This is a client-facing role that will work with sales and execution to help deliver on sold programs and ensure client needs are fulfilled every step of the way.
Candidate must be confident interfacing with a variety of internal teams and external clients, working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects daily. This position reports directly to the Director of Project Management.
• Execute all elements of sold programs, including timelines, budgets, creative executions and follow-up on all deliverables
• Coordinate talent: book flights/ accommodations/ cars and communicate schedule clearly with teams
• Contract shepherding
• Communicate invoicing terms and details, relay billing paperwork, process invoices, communicate with Finance and resolve payment issues
• Work closely with Account Managers and Marketing to stay on track with client objectives and deliverables
• Directly responsible for client and agency management throughout programs including client meetings / calls and industry events / conferences
• Liaise across Brand Partnerships, Editorial, Account Management, Product, Social, Branded Content, etc. to maintain best-in-class project management practices
• Create materials related to sold programs including deal point memos, profit and loss statements, contracts and program recaps
• Minimum 3 years' experience in digital, publishing or other media marketing
• Working knowledge of the online advertising industry
• Comfortable Managing $1MM Budgets
• Liaising with Legal, Finance to review and approve campaign details
• Team-oriented - flexible, helpful and able to work well with others
• Solution-oriented - proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills - delivers information in a clear and concise manner
• Familiarity with multiple media and social platforms
• Experience in digital, video and branded content
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
• PMP Training a plus
• Passion for music and entertainment
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia.
About Rolling Stone:
Rolling Stone, the number one brand in music publishing, has been the leading voice of music and popular culture for 50 years. The multi-media brand features the latest in music reviews, in-depth interviews, hard-hitting political commentary and award-winning journalism across many platforms including magazine, digital, mobile, social and event marketing. Rolling Stone provides ''all the news that fits'' to a global audience of approximately 60 million people every month and publishes over 100 pieces of content every day.
About The Hollywood Reporter:
At a time of transformative change, The Hollywood Reporter provides unparalleled access to and intelligence about the business of the entertainment industry, as well as the people and the culture behind it. THR is an urgent and timely blend of rigorous breaking news, analysis, investigative reporting, insightful features, as well as lively design and elegant, creative photography across multiple platforms _ a high-octane 24/7 website, a luxurious weekly print magazine, video series, podcasts, exclusive events and robust social media accounts. THR sets the entertainment agenda, elevating and broadening the style and substance of the Hollywood conversation.
Founded by Quincy Jones in 1992, VIBE is a music, entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle platform that tackles topics within the urban community while pushing the conversation and cultural needle forward. With a diverse, global audience and a 28-year-plus legacy, VIBE stands as one of the leading and credible voices featuring expertly-written and curated editorial within the media industry.