Paid Social Manager
BillboardNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Billboard Paid Social Manager role requires a strong understanding of marketing & advertising, paired with a deep knowledge of social media. This role will help develop Billboard paid social strategies and work closely with the Post-Sale and Account Management teams on executing client campaigns and key Billboard priorities. The ideal candidate will bring a highly analytical and creative mindset to social media buying.
• Implement Billboard organic and paid campaigns across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and TikTok
• Proficient in building out tactical strategy, audience building, content mapping, and flight recommendations
• Develop and optimize paid strategy to meet clearly defined KPIs and appropriate measurement that leads back to client and campaign goals
• Collaborate with Billboard Post-Sale team members to ensure paid media campaign strategies and execution align
• Track and monitor social campaign analytics for client reporting
• Analyze performance data to develop optimization that align with campaign goals and strategies
• Evaluate marketing plans and social strategy for key Billboard moments, tentpoles, and events and recommend improvements
• Manage paid social media budgeting and invoice reconciliation
• Monitor and manage the social media posts to ensure a positive online reception
• Act as a trusted touch point for internal stakeholders across Billboard and PMC Corp regarding campaign strategy and implementation
• 3 years of paid social advertising experience
• Experience in working with large datasets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Proven ability to navigate client and external communication
Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
Typical wage range: $75k-$90k
Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, for this role the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. www.PMC.com.