Manager, Brand Partnerships
BillboardNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Billboard is looking for a Manager, Marketing Strategy to join our marketing strategy (pre-sale) team. This team works closely across all internal functions to create custom music and entertainment-based partnership solutions for our advertisers.
The candidate must be confident in interfacing with a variety of internal teams, leading brainstorms, working in a fast-paced environment, and managing multiple projects daily.
• Lead brainstorms to conceptualize innovative marketing solutions for a variety of advertisers
• Create clear, concise marketing proposals that communicate how our platforms (editorial, native content, event activations, talent alignment, social media) will be used to support client objectives
• Build out packages for new offerings to educate the Sales team and clients
• Work with internal teams to request and implement design assets, production budgets, research, etc.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing/media advertising in the music and entertainment industries, providing integrated marketing support to the sales team in the pre-sales process.
• Working knowledge of the digital advertising industry
• Experience with Keynote / PowerPoint
• Excellent writing and presentation skills (e.g., grammar, structure, storytelling)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Team-oriented – flexible, helpful, and able to work well with others
• Solution-oriented – proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. www.PMC.com.