Executive Assistant, President and Chief Brand Officer Temporary Position
BillboardLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2023 7:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Executive Assistant, President and Chief Brand Officer Temporary Position jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, President and Chief Brand Officer Temporary Position postings
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant, President and Chief Brand Officer – Temporary Position
Term: November – December, 2022
This position pays $25-$28 an hour
Billboard is looking for an Executive Assistant to the President and Chief Brand Officer to join our Brand Partnerships team. This team works closely across all internal functions to execute best-in-class custom music and entertainment-based partnership programs for our advertisers.
Candidate must be solutions-oriented, adaptive to company best practices and comfortable interfacing with cross-departmental team leaders and external clients.
• Scheduling and calendar management for President and Chief Brand Officer
• Includes in person and VC meetings, dinners, lunches, coffees internally and externally
• Meeting Attendance: where applicable/invited EA will be expected to attend and note take from key meetings accordingly
• Expenses: input and submission of expenses
• Client hospitality management: assistance in booking key client travel, entertainment and applicable services
• Team oriented – flexible, helpful and able to work well with others
• Solution oriented – resourceful, thorough, organized. A proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills – delivers information in a clear and concise manner
• Familiarity with multiple media and social platforms
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
• Passion for music and entertainment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, no agencies please.
Billboard is a global music media brand, with a renowned authority among artists, fans and the industry. Billboard powers the ultimate global music destination and magazine, featuring unrivaled reporting on music news, issues and trends, the industry’s definitive charts, encompassing the most complete and well respected database of charts across all music genres. Billboard also produces elite conferences and events which regularly convene the industry and consumers around important conversations – from the annual Power 100 to Women in Music to Pride Summit and more.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.