Branded Content Writer / Producer
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2023 2:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Branded Content Writer / Producer jobs in Remote-US
Search all Branded Content Writer / Producer postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Branded Content Writer/Producer to lead content development on our Brand Studio team. This producer will create and manage industry-leading programs through brilliant creative and flawless execution of multifaceted music and entertainment-based partnerships spanning three key types of programs – custom branded video and written content, talent alignments, and custom events and tentpole sponsorships. This role will work closely with internal departments and external production teams to flawlessly execute programs and cultivate rich storytelling.
Our ideal candidate is creative at the core, has exceptional communication and time management skills and experienced in working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects on a daily basis.
This role reports directly to the Vice President, Brand Studio.
• Lead creative development of high-touch branded content programs that span across multiple facets of the brand
• Join pre-sale brainstorms and collaborate with sales and strategy on proposal development including ideation, talent and budgets, developing wide variety of creative concepts that are executable in nature and budget
• Manage sold program pre-production and development including creative timelines, video treatments, talent recommendations, event activations and article ideation
• Manage program creative execution including on-set production, talent interviews, talent management, article writing, post-production supervision, event creative support
• Book talent and manage all aspects of program participation including: drafting offer memos, overseeing contract execution, campaign logistics, creative participation, payment and social posts
• Development of presentation decks and production documents
• Liaise across Brand Partnerships, Editorial, Video, Social, Event teams to develop best in class creative solutions for clients and advise on program creative, timelines and elements
• Identify and hire freelance program support as needed and process all contracts and payment including writers, producers, editors, directors, photographers, stylists, hair and make-up, etc.
• Oversee all digital production including copy writing and digital publishing of articles and video in JW, brightcove and wordpress
• Process invoices and maintain tracking documents
• Discovery and relationship development with new and existing production companies, writers, photographers, talent and other creatives
• 2-3 years writing and producing experience at major publication, brand or network
• Experience in digital, video, branded content and events
• Strong written, verbal, organizational and problem solving skills
• Proficient in content publishing including wordpress & JW player
• Interest in developing a strong freelance network of writers, producers, editors, directors, photographers
• Deep knowledge and love of music and pop culture
• Ability to travel 30% of time
• Keynote, JIRA and Salesforce experience is a plus
Typical wage range: $55k - $65k
Factors that could be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, years of experience and comparison to current employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range. The total compensation package for this position will also include other elements, a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits including 401(k) eligibility and paid time off benefits. PMC is committed to the health and wellness of our employees. As part of our company-wide rollout of PMC’s paid healthcare plan, for this role the company pays 100% of the monthly health, dental and vision plan premiums for the employee and their family. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If you have more or less experience than specified on this job posting, please apply and list your salary expectations.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors).
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
Billboard is the world's most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard's brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. www.PMC.com.