Bigger Hammer Production ServicesLong Beach, CA
Full Time Job
Bigger Hammer Production Services has an opportunity for a full time Crew Coordinator. The Crew Coordinator is responsible for coordinating job requests from clients for delivery of live event services and ensures appropriate staffing for all open jobs.
We are seeking a topnotch super star professional that has experience and the passion to work in the production/entertainment industry. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, organized, productive and be able to work in a very fast paced changing environment.
If you are interested, please read on and apply.
Bigger Hammer Production Services has provided quality A.V. technicians and stagehands across Southern California since 1996. We've built our reputation as a leader in the industry by providing professional, hard working, and responsible crews.
Duties & Responsibilities (other duties may apply):
• Schedules crew to ensure proper coverage for each assignment.
• Interacts with clients regarding new job requirements and maintains event database.
• Prepares estimates and advances jobs with clients.
• Communicates with clients and provides information as requested.
• Performs administrative functions including answering telephones, emailing, faxing, and filing.
• Confirms that all call sheets are submitted daily.
• Enters expenses for crew/staff.
• Maintains and requests current COIs & W-9s from vendors and requests & provides COIs for clients.
• Maintains and assists with I-9s, new hire and termination paperwork.
• Serves as the first point of contact for guests in the office.
• Keeps inventory of office supplies and crew swag.
• Serves in an on-call capacity when needed on weekends and weekday evenings (rotating schedule).
• Performs other duties as requested.
• Knowledge of theatrical equipment including video, sound and lighting highly preferred.
• Proficiency in Mac OS, Microsoft Office and Internet required. FileMaker Pro highly desirable.
• Ability to work in fast paced changing environment, prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, initiative and resourceful.
• MUST be available to work from the office on Saturday or Sunday (i.e. Tuesday through Saturday, or Sunday through Thursday)
• MUST be able to work on-call on a rotating schedule (i.e. some week days in the evenings and some weekends)
• 1+ years experience scheduling crews for live events highly desirable.
• 3+ years administrative experience.
• 2+ years experience interacting with clients.
• Undergraduate degree preferred.