Big Picture EntertainmentCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
**This is not a remote / work from home position - You must live in the Los Angeles area and be able to make a daily commute to Culver City. Only applicants with editorial software knowledge will be considered**
Big Picture, a leading entertainment advertising agency located in Culver City is looking for a Post-Production Assistant / Runner whose ultimate career goal is to become a trailer editor at a marketing / creative advertising agency.
• Basic knowledge of editorial software such as Avid, Premiere or Final Cut.
• Have a valid drivers license and a reliable insured vehicle. Part of this job is running errands.
• Must be available to work OT. Our business is driven by Client's needs and deadlines.
• Have a good attitude, a strong work ethic, good organizational skills and work effectively as part of a team.
• Ability to use Mac OSX software and hardware
• Be a problem solver, self starter and have the ability to prioritize changing needs throughout the day.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist and support a team that includes editors, producers, and other creative staff.
• Continue to grow and develop your skills as an editor.
• Cover front desk telephones
• Manage before-hours tasks.
• Maintain workflow efficiency.
• Have good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Identify areas in need of improvement and propose solutions.
• Must be able to carry groceries and move light furniture when required.
The Post-Production Assistant job is an entry-level full-time position with health insurance & paid time off benefits. The working days/hours are Mon-Fri (9.30am-6.30pm) and the job is based in our Culver City office. **** This is not a remote or hybrid position.****
The PPA must have a valid driver's license, and an insured vehicle. One of the jobs responsibilities is to run errands as needed and include picking up lunch/dinner for in-office staff..
Medical and Dental Benefits Paid Time Off (5) sick days Pay Range: $17.50 - $20.00
The company creates movie trailers and promos for Studios and TV/Streaming clients. Our employees include editors, producers, motion graphic artists, music supervisors, writers, assistant editors, asset managers (i/o), post-production coordinators and assistants, People & Culture, Finance, and IT.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online