Intern - Social Media & Graphic Design
Big ManagementNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking for someone with a great personality, a hard worker, a love for music and growing artists' careers, and is willing to help wherever possible. This is an unpaid internship, but an awesome experience to learn the ins and outs of the music industry.
- Well versed with the in/outs of all social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, primarily)
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram ads and Business Manager
- Experience with Google Ads
- Fluent in Adobe Suite Design Programs (Baseline graphic design skills)
- Able to multitask and keep track of multiple projects/assignments at once
- Social media & Youtube posting on our pages
-Creating social media posting schedules for our artists
-Tracking music streams
- Graphics for the artists (banners, logos, artwork)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online