Big ManagementNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for someone with a great personality, a hard worker, a love for music and growing artists, and is willing to help wherever possible. Candidate must be able to work under pressure, be very personable, and some knowledge of Dance Music. This is an entry level position, but an awesome experience to learn the ins and outs of the music industry.
- Well versed with the in/outs of all social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, primarily)
- Able to multitask and keep track of multiple projects/assignments at once
- Must know how to operate Google Calendar and Google Drive
- Must be comfortable answering phones
-Communicating with our artists on a daily basis
-Creating social media posting schedules & assets (edit frames/presave links/soundcloud links) for our artists
-Oversee official release schedule
- Managing the company Shared Drive (ie properly labeling and organizing all music, artwork, photos, contracts, etc. that come in into each artist's folder)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online