Fashion PR Account Executive
Berri Goldfarb Public RelationsWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Berri Goldfarb Public Relations (BGPR) is looking for an experienced account executive to join our Fashion & Celebrity Placement PR team. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a proven track record of pitching and securing media placements in fashion, lifestyle, and trade publications. The ideal candidate will have celebrity, fashion blogger, stylist and fashion media contacts, and be accustomed to working with online sites, bloggers and social media platforms. We are looking for someone who is creative and a proactive go-getter looking to join a positive and collaborative team.
This position requires at least 3 years of prior full-time PR experience having worked on multiple accounts at once. Please do not apply otherwise!!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to manage several accounts independently
• Research and pitch ideas to target media
• Exhibit strong communication and seasoned writing skills
• Be detail oriented and able to multitask in a well-organized manner
• Develop and distribute press releases on behalf of clients to secure press for VIP placements
• Complete client, stylist and editor requests that are value producing within a timely manner
• Act as the main contact for client communication
• Develop and execute celebrity seeding opportunities for clients
• Secure press coverage and product placement in key media outlets
• Actively monitor media for placements
• Develop and update status reports
• Research and present opportunities for increasing product visibility amongst core demographic, style influencers, media and celebrities
• Demonstrate a positive, self- motivating attitude while managing time efficiently
• 3 years of full-time public relations experience (agency or in-house) in the lifestyle and/or fashion field
• Bachelor's Degree
• Possess a strong database of media contacts and relationships
• Proven success in pitching TV, Print and Online media
• Proven success in securing top tier placements
• Strong assignment and people management skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online