Beverly Hills Car ClubLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a dynamic and driven professional to join our growing team immediately. The videographer position will be responsible for content on our two YouTube channels as well as being support for our sales team. The ideal candidate will appreciate deadlines and working under pressure to achieve these. We like to work as a team and working with you will create a great team. The best candidate brings a high level of understanding and enthusiasm to the position.
- communicate and brainstorm new and fresh ideas for each channel
- develop creative posts
- measure and analyze date from both websites to optimize online campaigns
- create graphics and content which may be used for our social media
- shoot videos for our sales department
- shoots and edits videos to posts to our 2 channels
- shoot photo content for product and lifestyle images
- maintain brand images and quality control
- create and maintain workflow in a hectic environment
- we want to improve and grow with your help
- strong skills in video, photo, and editing software must be able to film and edit shoots
- be creative and bring a great vision to our brands, and do cinematic shots as well as shots for the sales office
- minimum of 2-years experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere and other editing software
- Excellent communication skills
- Full-time position: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM with paid overtime.
Please send us a link to your work together with your resume.
We want to make sure that this is a good fit for both you and for us. We are working as a team and if you are happy in what you do, we will be too.
$17 - $21 per hour
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online