BETNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities:
As the Vice President of Marketing for BET , you will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategies to drive awareness, subscribers and overall engagement for BET programming and brand initiatives.
Key focus areas for the role include developing show launch strategies, building strategic platform partnerships, and building winning cross functional launch plans that include insights, media strategy, creative executions, digital marketing, show experiential, and performance research. The role will also have strong collaboration with content talent and be integral to developing bold and disruptive ideas to further build the BET and Master BET brand on a national, local and global basis. It reports directly to the CMO, BET and a dotted line to BET GM.
We are looking for an experienced media and entertainment creative and digital marketing professional with strong analytic, media, and project management skills. One who has a disruptive and curious nature, as well as the ability to tackle problems creatively and independently will be welcomed to a robust and dynamic team that is passionate about doing meaningful work that matters!
• Development and execution of BET brand strategies designed to subscribers and BET brand health and love
• Manage execution of marketing campaigns in collaboration with streaming partners, talent, agency partners and other departments across fields (On-Air, Digital, Social, Press/Special Events, etc.)
• Develop marketing briefs by compiling research, insights, competitive analysis
• Identify unique partnership opportunities that drive BET subscribers and reinforce the BET brand
• Attend and execute on-site marketing events as needed in support of consumer marketing initiatives
• Successfully create internal and external presentations (decks, one-sheets, recap reports, etc.)
• Budget tracking for campaigns and initiatives
• Partner with Research, Programming, Digital, and other applicable departments to analyze performance, monitor partnership investment for improvements ensuring overall ROI goals are being met
• Operate as the connective tissue for brands and various corporate departments to share information across the organization
• Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing, advertising, or media strategy preferred
• Demonstrate strong analytic thinking, problem solving capabilities, and the ability to operate as a business owner
• Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal, relationship-development skills
• Well-organized with a strong ability to prioritize and a master at multi-tasking
• Fans of BET!