Sales Planner - BET Networks
Full Time Job
BET Ad Solutions is a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue using cutting-edge research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms
As the Sales Planner, you will work directly with the Account Executive on all assigned accounts, and partner very closely with the Sales Assistant on account maintenance to ensure all client guarantees are met.
• You will prepare and revise sales plans using Wide Orbit and present to clients/agencies.
• Daily monitoring of the Account Executives' on air schedules. Working directly with Sales Assistant to ensure schedule runs as ordered.
• You will lead liability and prepare post analysis. Actively track liability and arrange for under-delivery schedules to air.
• You will make Change Notices for spots that have been missed or changes requested by agency.
• You will handle internal program changes and notification to clients.
• You will monitor account status after each change by checking the account totals in billing (Wide Orbit).
• You will resolve account discrepancies and prepare correspondence in a timely manner.
• You will perform any additional duties assigned by management.
• 1 years ad sales planning or buying experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• BA in Business, Marketing or related field OR equivalent experience
• Wide Orbit or similar deal system experience is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a client-centric and dynamic environment