BETNew York, NY
Full Time Job
BET Networks, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIA.B), is the nation's leading provider of quality entertainment, music, news, and public affairs television programming for the African-American audience. The primary BET channel reaches more than 90 million households and can be seen in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and sub-Saharan Africa. BET is the dominant African-American consumer brand with a diverse group of business extensions: BET.com, a leading Internet destination for Black entertainment, music, culture and news; BET HER, a 24-hour entertainment network targeting the African-American Woman; BET Music Networks - BET Jams, BET Soul and BET Gospel; BET Home Entertainment; BET Live, BET's growing festival business; BET Mobile, which provides ringtones, games and video content for wireless devices; and BET International, which operates BET around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to join the BET marketing team. This individual will be critical in facilitating end to end cross-functional project management support in our fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will ensure deliverables fall within timelines, applicable scope, and budget. This person will manage communication and coordinate project plans and deliverables across BET's creative, content, and marketing teams.
This position will be responsible for managing high volume project delivery, from initial concept through completion, as well as roadmap for future planning. Familiarity with working across multiple priorities in various stages is critical.
• Lead and track multiple projects and campaigns, ensuring timelines and deadlines are met
• Manage and communicate with project owners to help create strategic plans and timelines with expected deliverables
• Take ownership of project requests and tickets in project management tool (Show Manager) are complete, accurate, and updated in a timely manner by all involved
• Participate in strategy and kickoff meetings by offering recommendations for effective executions and efficient project coordination
• Assess and determine areas of opportunity for more efficient processes and workflows
• Lead project coordination meetings with cross functional team members
• Communicate status and any risks or issues involved in project and provide solutions
• Manage and maintain content and campaign calendar
• Collaborate cross functionally to help drive the viewing on BET.
• Work with creative and marketing leaders on updates and improvements to project management platforms
• Track and manage on monthly basis the volume of campaigns and requests
• Consistently review process with project owners and offer ways to improve and be more efficient
• At least 5-7 years of project management experience; preferably in the digital and/or media landscape
• History of leading end to end campaigns with many stakeholders, tight deadlines, and multiple dependencies
• Highly organized and detail oriented individual
• Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to multitask, be flexible and adapt to fast-paced environment and technologies
• Passion for BET content and branding