Manager, Global Franchise Planning
BETNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Global Franchise Planning BET & Strategy
The Global Franchise Planning team at ViacomCBS is responsible for managing the consumer marketing initiatives to drive consumer product sales. Our mission is to develop long-range property plans on key strategies and tactics that will support awareness, increasing engagement and driving sales.
We are searching for a Manager of Global Franchise Planning BET & Strategy to focus on ViacomCBS's BET brand. This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop and launch our first signature BET consumer products program globally and support critical initiatives across our portfolio.
Do you typically thrive in collaborating with colleagues? Then this is the perfect opportunity to team up with all departments within the ViacomCBS ecosystem to drive execution of property plans. You will be able to build relationships with Production, Consumer Products, Press, Programming, Creative, Talent, Consumer Marketing, any many more.
• Project management of multi-platform BET strategic plans and individual campaign components
• Lead the creation and maintenance of internal, trade and consumer-facing materials
• Support franchise planning process for all priority franchises
• Own all aspects of recurring meetings with internal and external partners
• Partner with project management to review and approve content and communications providing brand input for non-merchandise through submission process
• Manage day-to-day billing oversight and communication with Finance
• 3 years of experience in marketing, promotions, sales or consumer products
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Demonstrated self-starter with solid organizational skills. Can prioritize projects, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills; PPT, Word, Excel and InDesign/Photoshop experience preferred
• Extremely detail oriented and collaborative teammate who excels at building relationships
• Adept at evaluating creative, ensuring alignment with brand equity and then disseminating feedback in a clear, meaningful feedback to agencies and key partners
• Strong desire to work for the BET brand and help drive innovation within ViacomCBS
• Experience in content marketing, digital marketing, and/or live events planning is a plus
• Strong strategic problem solver, able to use data/insights to build compelling sell stories, anticipate key partner needs and think many steps ahead.