Manager, Content & Marketing Operations - BET
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2020 9:42:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Content & Marketing Operations - BET jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Manager, Content & Marketing Operations - BET postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Content & Marketing Operations - BET? BET Networks, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIA.B), is the nation's leading provider of quality entertainment, music, news, and public affairs television programming for the African-American audience. The primary BET channel reaches more than 90 million households and can be seen in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and sub-Saharan Africa. BET is the dominant African-American consumer brand with a diverse group of business extensions: BET.com, a leading Internet destination for Black entertainment, music, culture and news; BET HER, a 24-hour entertainment network targeting the African-American Woman; BET Music Networks - BET Jams, BET Soul and BET Gospel; BET Home Entertainment; BET Live, BET's growing festival business; BET Mobile, which provides ringtones, games and video content for wireless devices; and BET International, which operates BET around the globe.
Overview and Responsibilities
BET is a premium online streaming service with exclusive originals and thousands of TV episodes and movies from the best Black creators. A joint venture between BET Networks and Tyler Perry Studios, BET allows users to stream Black culture including hit movies, TV shows, stand-up comedy, award shows, and specials, all in one place, commercial free. The new service from BET Networks, a subsidiary of Viacom Inc., is the official home of Tyler Perry’s film, TV and stage works. The ad-free subscription video-on-demand service also provides users with access to original content from the likes of Will Packer, Tracy Oliver and many more. Visit BET.com/BETPlus to learn more.
We are seeking a highly organized and strategic talent to support the content and marketing team at BET . Reporting to the VP of Performance Marketing & Operations, the Coordinator / Manager of Content & Marketing Operations will establish and manage process for marketing assets and content delivery. The successful candidate will be ambitious, quick-thinking, flexible. passionate about content, and able to balance a variety of responsibilities. This is a fast paced and fast-paced role with growth potential.
include but are not limited to:
• Manage the process and flow of asset submission for both the content and marketing functions
• Track title schedules and key dates for content and marketing, ensuring deadlines are met and materials are delivered
• Act as a liaison with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and shepherd projects through
• Input all creative requests for platform and promo needs
• Conducting market and competitive research
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Increase the team's operational efficiency
• 3-5 years of experience in project management, content development/acquisition or marketing operations at media, studio or tech company
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Demonstrated passion for and knowledge of tv and/or film content, especially AA content.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Poised under pressure with executive presence
• Experience with internal data analytics tools (Adobe, Google, etc) as well as syndicated tools (comScore, Nielsen) and social listening preferred
• Experience with data aggregation & visualization tools (Tableau, Domo, etc) helpful
• Working knowledge of metadata specifications as well as aggregation service providers like Gracenote and TiVo helpful This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.