Manager, Subscriber Acquisition
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Subscriber Acquisition jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Manager, Subscriber Acquisition postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Subscriber Acquisition? About The BrandBET is a premium online streaming service with exclusive originals and thousands of TV episodes and movies from the best Black creators, like Tracy Oliver, John Singleton, Mara Brock Akil, Will Packer, and many others. A joint venture between BET Networks and Tyler Perry Studios, BET allows users to stream Black culture including hit movies, TV shows, documentaries, stand-up, and specials, all in one place, commercial-free. The new service from BET Networks, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS Inc., is the official home of Tyler Perry's film, TV and stage works. Visit BET.Plus to learn more. Overview and Responsibilities
As BET 's Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of our growing marketing team. This position will work out of our office in Los Angeles, California (or NY). You will lead the customer journey and personalization strategy for BET subscribers with the goal of improving overall retention and improving LTV.
• Drive continuous improvements to our subscriber acquisition funnels through rigorous analysis and optimization
• Refine, prioritize and execute on partner storefront enhancements to improve install and conversion rates
• Set and track key performance metrics that align with key business objectives
• Partner with product, agency, and retention teams to make sure paid media is spent efficiently
• Articulate and validate channel optimizations through research, user testing, and A/B testing
• Partner with CRM team on optimizing onboarding and conversion-to-paid rates
• 4 years' experience in subscriber acquisition, ideally in either in SVOD and/or D2C company
• Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields) or equivalent experience
• Expert knowledge of paid digital media (Social, Display, Search) and down-funnel performance for complex direct-to-consumer acquisition marketing campaigns
• Strong understanding of audience segmentation and how it relates to full funnel optimization across multiple acquisition channels
• Ability to analyze, interpret data, and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and channel efficiencies
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to organize ideas and information logically and sequentially
• Proficiency with technology and digital media/measurement platforms (e.g., SA360, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, etc.) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.