Manager, Business Analytics
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Business Analytics jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Manager, Business Analytics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Business Analytics? About The BrandBET is a premium online streaming service with exclusive originals and thousands of TV episodes and movies from the best Black creators, like Tracy Oliver, John Singleton, Mara Brock Akil, Will Packer, and many others. A joint venture between BET Networks and Tyler Perry Studios, BET allows users to stream Black culture including hit movies, TV shows, documentaries, stand-up, and specials, all in one place, commercial-free. The new service from BET Networks, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS Inc., is the official home of Tyler Perry's film, TV and stage works. Visit BET.Plus to learn more. Overview and Responsibilities
BET is seeking a Business Analytics Manager whose primary responsibility is to uncover data to support optimization of key digital marketing platforms, increase conversion and improve the BET platform experience. This position is a key hire, providing in-depth analysis across the entire customer journey to support efficient acquisition and improve subscriber lifetime value.
• Conduct in-depth evaluation and analysis of customer journey to help derive insights and recommendations
• Develop content classification and taxonomy (map content to metadata - genres, tags, actors, directors, producers, etc.)
• Build reports from extensive data set to identify optimization opportunities, make decisions on testing, and maximize conversion funnels
• Support analysis of user engagement focused on mobile and web behavior on homepage, product pages, and other key drivers to recommend user growth opportunities
• Develop probabilistic modeling for conversion, churn, LTV, viewing behavior, price elasticity, etc.
• Use analytics to build cohorts in order to find opportunities to enrich low, medium and high value segments
• Analyze and optimize current retention efforts to reduce churn rates, provide key insights and derive new retention plans and offerings across different products and brands.
• Build critical metrics report/Dashboards to help key partners measure performance
• Own marketing tool setup and configuration (Salesforce, Wicket Labs, Braze, Amplitude)
• Real-time, algorithmic marketing efficiency optimization
• 3 years of direct-to-consumer experience with a proven track record of using data analysis to drive significant business
• Proficient with programming languages, especially for data manipulation (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
• Experience in Media Mix Modeling and Multi Touch Attribution Modeling
• Experience with Data Science tooling (e.g. Numpy, Pandas, Matlab, Jupyter Notebook) and Data Warehousing technologies (e.g. Snowflake, Athena, BigQuery). SKLearn and PyTorch experience a plus.
• Passionate about using data to drive marketing strategy and product recommendations
• Experience in subscription-based businesses or eCommerce preferred
• BA/BS in business analytics, statistics, mathematics, economics, industrial engineering, or other quantitative subject area is preferred
• Masters/PhD is a plus; 2 years of experience building data science/statistical models (Multivariate regression, Markov Chain Model, Time Series Model etc.)
#LI-KA1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.