Director, Lifecycle Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 4/30/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Lifecycle Marketing jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Director, Lifecycle Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Lifecycle Marketing? As Director of Lifecycle Marketing for BET , you will be a key leader of our growing marketing team. You be will responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of highly efficient engagement and retention strategies for BET . This position will lead entire, post-conversion customer journey to drive growth of high LTV subscribers. We are looking for a highly experienced, data driven marketer to oversee our CRM function.
• Create a strategic, holistic plan to grow high LTV subscribers using key marketing drivers including email, SMS, push notifications, direct mail, and others
• Build a thoughtful segmentation strategy and the appropriate lifecycle marketing campaigns to support maximizing LTV
• Own marketing operations to deploy campaigns across all channels (email, push, SMS, direct mail, etc.)
• Build fundamental CRM reporting monitor and optimize BET CRM efforts
• Utilize ViacomCBS cross-property audience database to maximize subscriber engagement and viewing experience
• Work with internal and external partners, build cross-sell models maximizing subscriber value
• Coordinate with product development team to drive product and channel capability enhancements that drive improved LTV
• Continue to build and manage the CRM team including org chart and job specifications to execute your strategic plan.
• Improve our collection of new customer prospects to support campaigns to better convert prospects tp subscribers.
• Demonstrated project management, planning and time management skills
• 7 years of CRM marketing and direct-to-consumer marketing experience, preferably with a subscription-based business
• Bachelor's Degree desired or equivalent experience
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, able to organize team to deliver multiple complex long term strategic projects simultaneous with daily execution responsibilities
• Experience with advanced channel testing methodology and lifecycle marketing programs, highlighting patterns and making recommendations to drive revenue via channel marketing
• Proficiency in defining success metrics and delivering on key KPI targets with a drive for results
• Strong history in team building, management and people development
• Consistent record that is highly analytic and problem solving
• Experience working with various Email Service Providers or other automation tools
• Expertise with digital marketing including funnel optimization UX
• Effective communicator who inspires the team and can engage C-level audience while working cross-functionally with Marketing and Brand managers
• Technical knowledge including SQL edge and Braze a plus!
• A strong passion for entertainment preferred! This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.