Director, Business Analytics
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director, Business Analytics jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Director, Business Analytics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Business Analytics? About The BrandBET is a premium online streaming service with exclusive originals and thousands of TV episodes and movies from the best Black creators, like Tracy Oliver, John Singleton, Mara Brock Akil, Will Packer, and many others. A joint venture between BET Networks and Tyler Perry Studios, BET allows users to stream Black culture including hit movies, TV shows, documentaries, stand-up, and specials, all in one place, commercial-free. The new service from BET Networks, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS Inc., is the official home of Tyler Perry's film, TV and stage works. Visit BET.Plus to learn more. Overview and Responsibilities
BET is seeking a Director of Business Analytics whose primary responsibility is to partner with the acquisition and retention teams to define clear roadmaps for business intelligence and support data-driven decisions to grow the business. The position is a key hire, providing in-depth analysis across the entire customer journey to support efficient acquisition and improve subscriber lifetime value.
• Serve as an inspiring leader and think like a business owner in identifying, measuring, and advocating for focus and investment in those areas of BET that are critical to delivering results
• Work closely with key partners to understand their needs, find opportunities for using data in their operational decision making, and define clear roadmaps for business intelligence and/or data visualization solutions
• Deliver insights, analytics, and reports on a recurring and ad hoc basis to support improving marketing performance, customer insights and optimal content viewing experience
• Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (e.g. Engineering, Data Science, Marketing, Content, Product, Operations) to improve data integration that drives BET team's success
• Work with BET Business Insights team in developing and maintaining sophisticated yet accessible dashboards highlighting key marketing performance indicators
• Use data mining and statistics to uncover insights in subscriber retention and engagement patterns within data and assist in turning into meaningful insights
• Synthesize large volumes of data and complex concepts into clear accessible insights
• Build compelling presentations and propose analytical decisions to shape improved conversion and retention strategies
• 6 years of direct-to-consumer experience with a proven track record of using data analysis to drive business and growth strategies
• Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse marketing and business problems (commercial, operational, organizational)
• Experience with Tableau or equivalent tool to create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards
• Proficiency with web analytic tools, preferably usage of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Knowledge of media and advertising (display, digital, paid search etc.)
• Strong mathematical or statistical background
• Project management skills and experience with process evaluation and design (lean principles)
• Strong proficiency with MS Office
• A strong passion for entertainment and culture
• Willing to take action, a problem solver, collaborative, easy and fun to work with!
#LI-KA1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.