Intern - Fashion PR
Berri Goldfarb Public RelationsWest Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Fashion PR jobs in West Hollywood-CA
We are currently interviewing for interns who are living in Los Angeles and are available for the fall semester (starting now until December 17th). This is a great opportunity to learn about Fashion PR and celebrity/influencer placement. The qualified individual will have a passion for learning the business and developing a career in the fashion and public relations industry.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Daily assistance to account executives
- Creating Media Contact Lists
- Research & outreach with fashion influencers
- Research trends in fashion and pop culture
- Maintaining database of media contacts, stylists, editors, etc.
- Draft press materials including media kits and press releases
- Daily upkeep of showroom and gifting room
- Searching media outlets - print, web, etc. for placement
- Gifting celebrities, stylists, and editors
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter who is willing to be hands-on
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and within a group
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Other requirements/important information:
- Our team is fully vaccinated. Vaccination is Required.
- This position is on-site at our offices in West Hollywood, CA.
- Weekly Time Commitment can vary between 8 - 16 hours per week
- The interview process will be remote (video call)
- Knowledge/prior experience in fashion and/or PR a plus, but not required