Social Media Manager
Bergen Performing Arts CenterEnglewood, NJ
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Manager jobs in Englewood-NJ
1. The Digital Marketing Coordinator supports the Senior Marketing Director
2. Enhance bergenPAC's digital presence across multiple channels and platforms
3. Responsible for creating unique Captions
4. Social media content calendar management using Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. working with media relations and editorial groups to prioritize and optimize distribution.
5. Support timely social media announcements for high-profile events
6. Administer online live streams like Facebook Live (Live video).
7. Provide daily social listening and pulse checks, including tracking any crisis events that may arise.
8. Perform monthly reporting - top performing posts and overall performance of social channels.
9. Understanding performance genres and how to target the perspective audience
10. Ability to find Unique photos on social media Platforms giving credit where credit is due
11. Ability to edit videos and photos
12. Creative IG knowledge for stories, posts and the use of tools i.e. #'s, tags @, reels, strong knowledge of the creative tools within IG
13. Ability to grow the social media pages
14. Knowledge of cross marketing/ad set up on Artist page
15. Digital Marketing Analytics
Skills + Qualifications
• Experience (2+ years) in social media with proven proficiency managing campaigns and initiatives for a high-profile organization in the non-profit, government, or public-traded company spaces.
• Exceptional written skills with demonstrated knowledge of content management and delivery of creative content (copy, image, and video).
• Solid understanding of inbound marketing concepts with experience in SEO, keyword research, with demonstrated analytical skills with expertise utilizing Google Analytics or other analysis tools to pull actionable insights.
• Well-organized, detail oriented with exceptional multitasking capabilities with demonstrated capability to communicate effectively with senior administration, faculty, staff, and student audiences.