Benztown BrandingGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Benztown is looked for an awesome new Executive Assistant to work out of our Glendale Headquarters. The Executive Assistant will assist and work alongside the President of the company and ensure the day to day operations of the office run smoothly. The ideal candidate likes to take initiative and is comfortable receiving feedback, is attentive to detail, has strong written and verbal communication skills, is organized, has a great attitude and is a team player!
Role and Responsibility:-
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
• Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, etc.
• Miscellaneous tasks to maintain orderly and clean office environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & G-Suite
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Customer service attitude
- Radio experience/knowledge a plus
Benztown is an international radio imaging, production library, programming, jingles, and voiceover services company, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, and Stuttgart, and over 2,300 affiliations on six continents. The company offers the highest quality imaging workparts for 20 libraries across 13 formats, including AC, Hot AC, CHR, Country, Urban, Rhythmic, Classic Hits, Rock, News/Talk, Sports, and JACK. Benztown's industry-leading technology and proprietary web-based imaging solution, Benztown Branding, is used daily by over 1,200 broadcast radio stations and digital services worldwide. Benztown also provides custom voiceover, jingle, and copywriting services.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online