Benchmob LLCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2021 9:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Account Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Coordinator? Benchmob offers digital and creative strategy to some of the best artists and management companies in music. Clients include TMWRK, AriZona Iced Tea, Slush management and more.
We are looking for an Account Coordinator that lives and breaths the internet and has great taste across music, art and culture. They will be well organized, responsible, entrepreneurial, have consistent attention to detail and bring creative ideas to the table every day.
- Working with your Account Manager to execute rollouts and manage client platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok, Mailchimp, SMS marketing and more
- Contribute to the digital and content strategy behind music and video releases, tours, events, festivals, merch and more
- Create social content such as Instagram stories, short form TikTok videos and more
- Actively participate in team meetings, brainstorms and client calls/meetings
- Assist in finding and building relationships with creators and influencers
- Update social media calendars, tour dates and other company documents
- Research and provide valuable insights on digital and social trends
- Attend shows with the team and loads of free shows around LA
- Building a network of influencers to update the internal database with
- Passionate about music
- Excellent taste in music, art and culture
- Understand and crush social media
- Experience working in the music industry
- In depth knowledge of all Google Documents (and Word/Excel)
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Experienced with Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects or similar
- Remote and Los Angeles (work from home during Stay-at-home order) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.