Benchmob LLCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Benchmob offers digital and creative strategy to some of the best artists and management companies in music. Clients include tmwrk, Future Classic, Slush Management, brud and more.
We are looking for an Account Assistant that lives and breaths the internet and has great taste across music, art and culture. They will be well organised, responsible, have consistent attention to detail, be entrepreneurial and bring creative ideas to the table every day.
- Working with your Account Manager to execute rollouts and manage client platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tiktok, Mailchimp, text messaging and more
- Contribute to the digital and content strategy behind music and video releases, tours, events, festivals, merch
- Create social content such as Instagram stories, short form videos and more
- Actively participate in team meetings, brainstorms and client calls/meetings
- Assist in finding and building relationships with creators and influencers
- Update social calendars, tour dates and other company documents
- Research and provide valuable insights on digital and social trends
- Attend shows with the team and loads of free shows around LA
- Passionate about music
- Excellent taste in music, art and culture
- Understand and crush social media
- Experienced with Photoshop, iMovie
- Experience working in the music industry
- Experienced with Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects or similar
- West Adams, Los Angeles
- January 2020
- Links to any Instagram or Twitter accounts you run
- Your top 3 favourite accounts to follow and why (doesn't just have to be music)
- 1 piece of incredible content that you've sent out into the world Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online