Post Production Coordinator
BemoLos Angeles, CA
Post Production Coordinator (Animation-Vfx Studio)
ABOUT THE JOB
BEMO is a post-production studio specializing in Design,Animation, VFX, and Immersive content. We work with Production Companies, Agencies and direct to clients in the commercial, TV, and Film Industries. We are a boutique creative studio located DTLA in the arts district.
Role & Responsibilities
• Track and follow up on projects and priorities.
• Work directly with teams on multiple projects.
• Assist in preparing team weekly tasks.
• Communicating with artists on targets and daily submissions.
• Support setting up project documents, calendars, shot trackers, etc.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with a creative studio is required
• Proactive and able to work under own initiative
• Confident clear communicator
• Good organizational skills
• Professional and friendly manner
• Problem solver
• Solid work ethic and positive attitude
• Interest in production management
• Knowledge of G-Suite
• Knowledge of Frame.io, Airtable and basic Adobe Software a plus
• Good Vibes Only
*This position will be primarily remote however being in the Los Angeles area with access to our studio DTLA is required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online