Assistant Video Editor
BeachbodySanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/9/2021 1:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assistant Video Editor jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Assistant Video Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Video Editor? Assistant Video Editor (contingent, hourly) is responsible for participating in all aspects of the post production workflow for Beachbody/Openfit product and promotional content, which is distributed across multiple platforms including web and mobile. Requirements include but not limited to:
• Offload and transcode all incoming footage from live shoot as per project needs.
• Responsible for organizing and completing incoming project footage before designated deadline for Video Editor to start edit.
• Responsible for exporting sequences for finishing; color, sound, etc.
• Aid in the integration of visual effects and color preparation of all files, edits, etc.
• Track all versions of the edit for Video Editor.
• Will sometimes be required to start editing a particular sequence.
• Will sometimes be required to edit teasers or associated content for a project.
• Will sometimes be required to update graphics templates for a project.
• At least 1 year of previous experience in video/television post production, or equivalent education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong command of project details, self-motivated and excellent multi-tasking skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Understanding of video/audio codecs, frame rates and formats.
• Understanding of post production procedures including archiving, server organization, naming conventions, standard review/delivery specifications, etc.
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Mac OS X
• Adobe Premiere, Resolve, Pro Tools, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder, Signiant, Frame.io, REACH Engine
NOTE: This position description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.
*May be required to be in office. Home computer required, will remote into office system for most work. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.