Post Production Media Support Technician
Beachbody LLCSanta Monica, CA
The Beachbody Company is the leader of in-home fitness and is on the lookout for top-notch talent to reach and serve more people. We're an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a team of smart, friendly people and positive energy. We practice what we preach, providing free Shakeology (our delicious, healthy shake), free access to Beachbody and Openfit programs, flexible work hours, and substantial product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy, fulfilling lives?
In this role you will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to receiving and ingesting video and photo content from Production teams, providing support and maintenance for remote editing workstations, and archiving content for the company's Beachbody and Openfit brands.
• Receive drives and cards from Production; plug into appropriate transfer stations and/or readers for offloading to server.
• Assist editors and motion graphic artists by transcoding incoming footage and/or building projects.
• Complete routine maintenance and upgrades to edit workstations.
• Troubleshoot workstation or workflow problems in collaboration with supervisors; work with impacted staff to resolve hardware or software issues.
• Assist Engineering and AE teams in the processing of content for asset management system and archiving.
• Maintain and organize incoming and outgoing hard drives; keep all equipment organized and optimized to meet needs of staff and to accommodate expansions or enhancements.
• Perform other responsibilities as required and assigned within the scope of Post-Production.
Years of relevant experience: 1+ years working with computer and systems maintenance, Mac operating systems and video post-production.
Education required/preferred: BA or equivalent
NOTE: This position will be required to work on premises at Beachbody's post-production facility. This will be a swing shift position, working approximately 12 to 8pm Monday - Friday.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder, Mac OS X and Microsoft Office required.
• Experience with Frame.io, Signiant, Reach Engine preferred.
• Must have ability to meet deadlines and be self-motivated.
• Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality.
• Excellent communication skills, strong command of project details and excellent multi-tasking abilities.
• Must have thorough understanding of video/audio codecs, frame rates and formats.
• Must have understanding of Post-Production procedures, including archiving, transcoding, naming conventions and server organization.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online