French Video Editor
Beachbody, LLCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Beachbody Company is the leader of in-home fitness and is on the lookout for top-notch talent to reach and serve more people. We're an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a team of smart, friendly people and positive energy. We practice what we preach, providing free Shakeology (our delicious, healthy shake), free access to Beachbody and Openfit programs, flexible work hours, and substantial product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy, fulfilling lives?
In this role you will be responsible for adapting fitness workouts, nutritional programming and a wide range of short form and promotional content into French, playing a critical role in the successful launch of Beachbody products.
• Edit French dubs onto existing product, paying close attention to timing and compatibility with English guide tracks; balance French audio stems with other audio stems including music and sound effect.
• Add caption file and French graphics to match English versions; work with translators and motion graphics team as needed to refine post-production elements.
• Edit original French product videos and marketing & promotional materials as part of overall product launches, following template established by English versions.
• Adapt edited content for multiple platforms or distribution requirements, including resizing, creating cutdowns, and adding burned-in captions or other on-screen graphics.
• Run remote review sessions and provide review copies of edits to producers and product development teams; revise edited content per their instructions and supervision.
Years of relevant experience: 3-5 years editing premium content.
Education required/preferred: BA or equivalent
NOTE: Post Production team is currently operating on a remote basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Must be fluent in French and English, and knowledgable in the differences between Metropolitan French and Canadian French
• Expertise with Adobe Premiere, Universal Type Client essential
• Experience working with Frame.io, Signiant, Slack, Adobe Photoshop preferred
• Ability to find creative solutions, manage multiple projects on quick turnarounds and collaborate with a wide range of producers, editors, graphic artists and executives critical to success
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online