Art Director - Motion Graphics
Beachbody, LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Art Director - Motion Graphics jobs in Los Angeles-CA
We are seeking an inspired, passionate, and experienced Art Director to guide the creative direction of compelling and engaging multimedia assets for top fitness brand, including product and promotional materials. Ideal candidate should have a strong interest in and knowledge of design trends, mastery of motion graphics tools, the ability to build and maintain a successful brand identity, and motivate a team of motion graphic designers to execute that creative vision.
PLEASE NOTE: The art director will be required to work fulltime on site at Beachbody's Van Nuys production space.
• Oversee the design and animation of motion graphics for BODi (Beachbody On Demand interactive) workouts, including 3D environments, onscreen graphics, logos and more.
• Develop the overall artistic vision for a series of differentiated monthly programming blocks on BODi, including unique logos, environments and onscreen elements.
• Guide the design and animation of motion graphics for BODI promotions and sizzle graphics, including logos, lower thirds, callout titles, transitions and name idents.
• Hands-on design and execution of motion graphic elements for use on BODi.
• Work in conjunction with the Brand Leadership, Product Development, Editors, Producers and Creative Directors to ensure consistency in brand voice and visual style across multiple platforms and products.
• Concept and idea generation; storyboarding, layout and presentation; visual effects design and execution; compositing, keying and rotoscoping; 3D modeling and rendering
• 7+ years of motion graphic design experience, either at an agency, in-house, or freelance; experience in broadcast a plus.
• Expertise in Adobe CC, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
• Proficient in Cinema 4D, Redshift and related 3D tools
• Typography design, application, and strong visual sensibility.
• Color theory and application.
• Ability to collaborate with and motivate team members
• Ability take direction from various adjacent departments
• Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills, including handing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to shift priorities, meeting tight deadlines, and reacting quickly and smoothly to changes.