3D Motion Graphics Artist
Beachbody, LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for 3D Motion Graphics Artist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
We are seeking an inspired, passionate, and experienced 3D Motion Graphics Artist to create engaging on-screen assets for top fitness brand. Ideal candidate should have mastery of Cinema 4D, Redshift, After Effects and other motion graphics tools, a strong interest in and knowledge of design trends, and the ability to work on multiple projects collaboratively and efficiently. Experience in Stage Visuals a huge plus.
**PLEASE NOTE: The artist will be required to work fulltime on site at Beachbody's Van Nuys production space.**
• Design and animate 3D environments to display on large LED screens during Beachbody's live, interactive workouts.
• Create and animate timer bars, countdown clocks and other design elements to display on an ultra-wide high resolution LED matrix display.
• Create logo animations and opening sequences to precede live classes.
• Create other motion graphics elements to support Beachbody's live, interactive platform.
• 5+ years of motion graphics design experience, either at an agency, in-house, or freelance.
• Expertise in Cinema 4D, Redshift, After Effects. Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop is a plus.
* Firm understanding of Redshift compositing in After Effects utilizing ACES workflow. (Multiple AOV passes, detailed cryptomatte integration, etc. and how to correctly composite them)
* Able to understand and maintain rendering 3D assets accurately and efficiently on our Multi-GPU PC, A Mac Pro is also available for 2D and compositing if desired.
• Ability to collaborate with team members and take directions from senior designers; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Typography design, application, and sensibility.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills, including handing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to shift priorities, meeting tight deadlines, and reacting quickly and smoothly to changes.