3D Motion Graphics Artist
Beachbody, LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for 3D Motion Graphics Artist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
We are seeking an inspired, passionate, and experienced 3D Motion Graphics Artist to create engaging on-screen assets for top fitness brand. Ideal candidate should have mastery of Cinema 4D and other motion graphics tools, a strong interest in and knowledge of design trends, and the ability to work on multiple projects collaboratively and efficiently.
PLEASE NOTE: The artist will be required to work at Beachbody's Van Nuys production space for part of each work week.
• Design and animate 3D environments to display on large LED screens during Beachbody's live, interactive workouts.
• Create and animate timer bars, countdown clocks and other design elements to display on the LED screens.
• Create logo animations and opening sequences to precede live classes.
• Create other motion graphics elements to support Beachbody's live, interactive platform.
• 3+ years of motion graphics design experience, either at an agency, in-house, or freelance.
• Expertise in Cinema 4D, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and related tools.
• Ability to collaborate with team members and take directions from various people; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Typography design, application, and sensibility.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills, including handing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to shift priorities, meeting tight deadlines, and reacting quickly and smoothly to changes.