Intern - Podcast Production
BDP EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are a small production company looking to make a name for ourselves in the immersive, fiction podcast world. We are currently working on several podcast series, audioplays, etc. and looking for a podcast production intern to join our team. Our team is looking for someone to assist in the management of projects, the overall' production process, as well as assist in other areas of production and promotions .
What you will be doing (from home, initially)::
1) Assist script, revisions, cast/crew call sheets and production timelines, as well as help out with the actual recording of certain projects.
2) Help coordinate project launch and final deliveries.
3) Be the liaison between production team and writers, cast and other crew/team members.
4) Attend recording sessions to help ensure execution of podcast.
5) Help Manage relationships with new creators
All we ask is that you:
1) You have some experience with podcasting, from media production and/or project management.
2) You have some knowledge of both audio and podcast production (pre/production/post-production, including processes, equipment and software.
3) You have problem solving/troubleshooting and organizational skills.
Again, experience within the podcast space is a definite plus!
If we have describe you, tell us who you are, what you care about, and where you want to go in your career.
Our internships last for a semester/2 quarters. Students and non-students are welcome to apply. Women, POC and the LGBTQ community members are strongly encouraged to apply.
Last day to apply is October 30, 2020.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online