Intern - Remote Production
BDP Entertainment GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Remote Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Remote Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Remote Production? ----REVISED----
Remote Production Internship
Our company is looking for multifaceted, organized, and highly creative Production Assistants (PA) for our upcoming summer internship. We are seeking PA's who have a serious interest and some experience in:
1) Social Media (Assistant) who has an eye for smart social media postings that can grab an audience, manage those postings and content - on any or all of the following: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Clubhouse, etc.); OR
2) Marking & Promotions (Assistant) who has a basic working knowledge of pr/media relations, press releases, familiar with the creation of effective marketing/promo notifications announcing new projects, offerings, etc.; OR
3) Post Production (Assistant), audio and/or video, with knowledge of either audio and sound effect platforms, such as Story Blocks, etc., or if video editor we would like intern to have an understanding of editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, etc.; OR
4) Web Design (Assistant), is a hands-on position in which working knowledge of the wordpress, wix and/or similar platforms, basic knowledge of website design, updating and maintaining site information in a must; OR
5) Development (Assistant), to assist with either the writing team or the unit production team; writing assistants would cover scripts and help with minor revisions, while unit production assistants will help with scheduling and production wrangling.
In any of the aforementioned roles, all PAs (interns) must be computer/internet and smartphone savvy as well as have the ability to effectively participate in virtual conferences (via zoom or teams), stay in contact with company management through online real-time chats apps. Practical knowledge of digital camera skills, lighting, backdrops, microphones and other production equipment a plus.
This is a part-time position with lots of room for growth within company. Due to the on-going coronavirus protocols, all of our team members (staff and interns) will remain working from home (remote) until further notice.
This position is ideal for a team players with the ability to focus and stay on task with limited supervision. PAs succeed in this position when they have a can do - entrepreneurial attitude, ready and willing to jump in and assist in all facets of the business as new tasks and projects arise regularly.
If you are driven, can manage your time without constant supervision and thrive in the creative space, we want you in our summer production internship. To be considered for a specific PA/internship, as listed above, please let us know that in your cover letter when you submit your resume. Otherwise you will be considered for a general PA internship.
College credit and company perks