Lead Pipeline TD
BaseFXKuala Lumpur, KL
Full Time Job
The Lead Pipeline TD is responsible for leading a team charged with the development, deployment, and support of the Facility Pipeline on a Production, and does this in conjunction with the Pipeline Manager in Beijing, China.
The Lead Pipeline TD will be supervising and mentoring junior members of the Pipeline team.
Needs to Do:
• Lead all Pipeline TDs, check in with each TD on site on a daily basis.
• Meet with Show leadership to identify issues and discuss priorities with Pipeline Manager in Beijing, China.
• Meet with Pipeline Manager and CG Supervisor for site to prioritize and schedule TD support and development task.
• Run regular ''stand-up'' meetings with Pipeline TDs for active development projects to confirm expected progress and identify issues.
• Work with Pipeline Manager and Pipeline TDs to standardize central libraries.
• Ensure Pipeline TDs contribute to the code base according to software practices agreed at the company level.
• Get involved in code reviews and process pull requests.
• Provide point-of-contact from show pipeline support.
• Work with developers to setup demos and communicate updates, new tools, and bugs to all of production.
• Supervise and mentor junior members of the Pipeline team.
Needs to Have:
• At least 5 years work experience in VFX industry, familiar with VFX pipeline.
• Good Python programming skill.
• Know how to write one or more plug-ins to normal visual effect software, such as Maya, Nuke, Houdini, 3D Max and so on.
• Proficient in Linux operation.
• Good communication and learning ability.
• Good time management ability, able to set priorities rationally when facing with multiple tasks.
• Have certain management and organizational ability, good at team work as well as solve problems independently.
• Able to work effectively under high pressure, positive thinking.
• Familiar with Shotgun.
• Prior leadership experience and leading a team of TDs.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply Online