BaseFXKuala Lumpur, KL
Full Time Job
Key Purpose of the Job:
The CG Supervisor works closely with VFX Supervisor and Head of Production and is responsible for all CG aspects of VFX film. Will provide artistic and technical direction to the team throughout the all the stages of Pre and Post Production. Will evaluate production schedules and lead as a leader for the 3D Departments.
Needs to Do:
• Participate in bidding process to accurately estimate workload and resources in creating production budgets and taking part in client meetings.
• Work with the VFX Supervisor and Leads to define the creative and technical approach of a film according to client's requirement and specifications.
• Participate in client meetings and to receive the brief, discuss Base's capabilities and determine the deadlines for delivery.
• Work closely with Head of Production, Producer, Leads and artists in creating high quality visual effects work and meeting production deadlines.
• Anticipate, communicate and troubleshoot any creative or technical issues with assistance from key stakeholders.
• Work with various facility departments to determine the best production pipeline required for the show and ensure tools development for the show is on track and technical issues are addressed in a timely fashion.
• Able to identify technical challenges for the show and to provide technical solutions.
• Participate in client's meetings and communicate with the production team.
• Work with Production to evaluate artist schedules ensuring they are realistic and achievable.
• Communicate client's and show expectations to team while balancing creative desires with the production requirements.
• Attend dallies sessions with the team to give feedback/approval.
• Work with Production to manage the day-to-day running of the team.
• A minimum of 3 years of CG leadership experience on live action feature film productions.
• Strong working knowledge of 3D software packages and VFX production pipelines.
• Strong creative and technical problem-solving skills.
• Strong knowledge of entire VFX production process.
• Strong organizational, communication and project management skills.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply Online