Theatrical General Manager
BASE EntertainmentLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
Responsible for BASE Entertainment current and developing productions under the supervision of the COO, Las Vegas and VP of Production.
1) Undergraduate degree required
2) Candidate will have experience working in a General Management capacity
3) Candidate will have experience working with AEA and other labor unions
4) Candidate will have a strong knowledge in basic theatrical accounting principles and concepts
5) Candidate will be very proficient in excel and quickbooks
Attention to Detail: Able to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data; concentrate on routine work details and organization and maintain a system of records
Decision Making and Problem Solving: Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and intimate understanding of issues; able to use reason even when dealing with emotional topics; review facts and present options.
Flexibility: Able to remain open-minded and adapt to change in a demanding work environment; ability to juggle tasks and prioritize multiple requests and demands.
Communication: Able to clearly present information through the spoken and written word; read and interpret complex information; talk with performers, crew, management and vendors; listen well
Willingness to Serve: Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; do what is necessary to ensure artist satisfaction; deal with service issues and prioritize customer needs.
Continuous Learning: Able to stay informed of current industry trends and aware of competition; learn and apply new concepts and demonstrate career self-reliance; identify own area of opportunity and set and monitor self-development goals.
Commitment to Task: Able to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles; demonstrate dependability and show a sense of urgency about getting results.
Policies, Process & Procedures: Able to act in accordance with established guidelines written and unwritten; follow standard procedures in crises situations; communicate and enforce organizational policies and procedures.
• Assist in Production Personnel Management.
• Maintain and cultivate designer and creative relationships for current and future productions.
• Maintain regular contact with ongoing productions to ensure consistent and continued communication.
• Negotiate and generate venue and production contracts.
• Generate production timelines and planning protocols.
• Assist with new entity set-up and managing oversight on an ongoing basis
• Assist with obtaining insurance for individual shows, continued oversight and communication with brokers and legal as necessary
• Track and approve show P & L, Show Production and Operating budgets
• Develop performance scheduling, ticket pricing, scaling and strategy
• Advise and oversee show management as needed.
• Develop and engage in ongoing work on special projects as assigned.
Work Environment and ADA Requirements:
High volume, service and entertainment oriented. Mental stamina to work under pressure due to heavy business volume and handle sensitive situations relating to cast, crew, show and venue issues. Discretion with sensitive information is key.
Competitive and Negotiable.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online