Regional Systems Manager
Barbizon LightingAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
The Job Position
The Regional Systems Manager oversees the entire operation of both our Atlanta and Charlotte Systems Group. The team is comprised of Systems Integrators, Project Managers, and Field Service Technicians who provide the integration, estimation, and project management services for our customers.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Develop and execute strategies to ensure the group meets or exceeds targets.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Systems Group.
• Hire, train, mentor, and evaluate new employees
• Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company policies.
• Constantly evaluate all aspects of operation and practice to ensure efficiency and profitability.
• Assess business opportunities for go/no-go determination
• Direct or conduct contract negotiations.
• Collaborate with others in long term planning for strategic company growth.
• Maintain productive working relationships with all customers, staff, manufacturers, and industry leaders.
• Ensure timely compliance with contracts, insurance, lien law, and bonding.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Attributes
• Demonstrated success in leadership and organizational rolls in a for-profit business. Including but not limited to: excellent skills in strategic thinking, decision making, negotiation, personnel and financial management.
• Exceptional product and industry knowledge.
Experience & Educational Requirements
• BS, BFA or MFA in technical theatre, television, engineering or related fields preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 7 years industry, systems integration and sales experience at the dealer or manufacturer level.
• Position can be based in either Atlanta or Charlotte.
• Willing to travel 25%-50% between both offices
• Relocation assistance may be considered
• Focus all the skills, talents, and experience listed above on one objective: Ensure Barbizon's profitability by providing our customers with the right solution, the best service, and the right price.
The Barbizon Lighting Company is deeply invested in the well-being and happiness of our employees and their families. Barbizon provides competitive compensation and an excellent package of benefits including health care, 401(k)retirement planning, employee stock ownership, profit sharing and more.
Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Barbizon Lighting Company is the world's leading provider of lighting and rigging systems and supplies for television, film, performing arts, themed environments, houses of worship, and architectural lighting from boutiques to bridges. In operation since 1947, Barbizon's 14 locations serve customers across the globe. We proudly boast having the best, most experienced staff as a resource for our very discerning customers.
Barbizon's completed project list includes jobs ranging from New York City's 1 World Trade Center to NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, Telemundo and ESPN broadcast studios; the Spy Museum, Newseum, and the National Museum of the Marine Corps; Chicago's Crown Fountain, the Las Vegas Luxor Hotel Esports Arena, custom programing of pixel-mapped skyscrapers for the 2017 NFL Draft.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online