Regional Systems Manager
Barbizon LightingAtlanta, GA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Regional Systems Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Regional Systems Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Regional Systems Manager? The Job Position
The Regional Systems Manager oversees the entire operation of both our Atlanta and Charlotte Systems Group. The team is comprised of Systems Integrators, Project Managers, and Field Service Technicians who provide the integration, estimation, and project management services for our customers.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Develop and execute strategies to ensure the group meets or exceeds targets.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Systems Group.
• Hire, train, mentor, and evaluate new employees
• Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company policies.
• Constantly evaluate all aspects of operation and practice to ensure efficiency and profitability.
• Assess business opportunities for go/no-go determination
• Direct or conduct contract negotiations.
• Collaborate with others in long term planning for strategic company growth.
• Maintain productive working relationships with all customers, staff, manufacturers, and industry leaders.
• Ensure timely compliance with contracts, insurance, lien law, and bonding.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Attributes
• Demonstrated success in leadership and organizational rolls in a for-profit business. Including but not limited to: excellent skills in strategic thinking, decision making, negotiation, personnel and financial management.
• Exceptional product and industry knowledge.
Experience & Educational Requirements
• BS, BFA or MFA in technical theatre, television, engineering or related fields preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 7 years industry, systems integration and sales experience at the dealer or manufacturer level.
• Position can be based in either Atlanta or Charlotte.
• Willing to travel 25%-50% between both offices
• Relocation assistance may be considered
• Focus all the skills, talents, and experience listed above on one objective: Ensure Barbizon's profitability by providing our customers with the right solution, the best service, and the right price.
The Barbizon Lighting Company is deeply invested in the well-being and happiness of our employees and their families. Barbizon provides competitive compensation and an excellent package of benefits including health care, 401(k)retirement planning, employee stock ownership, profit sharing and more.