Music Administration Coordinator
Banijay AmericasBmp Glendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2023 12:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Music Administration Coordinator jobs in Bmp Glendale-CA
Search all Music Administration Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Groundbreaking. Unprecedented. Human. Since 1987, TV networks and viewers have come to Bunim Murray Productions for authentic, real human storytelling. Because when innovation is baked into the very core of who you are . . . when you invented reality TV itself . . . when your body of work continues to expand across TV, film, documentaries, digital, and social platforms . . . there's only one question left to answer. What's next?
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to fill a new Music Administration Coordinator position. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all administrative aspects of our music division including copyright registrations, metadata management, royalty collections and music distribution. The Music Administration Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that all operations are running smoothly and that all parties are receiving accurate and timely payments.
• Assist with the copyright registration process and maintain accurate records of all registrations.
• Coordinate and organize metadata for all music assets, including tracking and updating information such as song titles,
composers, and publishers.
• Ensure timely and accurate royalty collections from various film and tv projects, including PRO's, streaming services.
• Oversee music distribution and ensure that all music is available on appropriate platforms.
• Coordinate the collection of ISRC codes and recording information while working with music-based software – Music Maestro and/or SoundMiner.
• Develop internal quarterly licensing highlights and economic reports.
• Stay up to date with music industry tech trends, software, and projections.
• Ensure that all music related activities comply with legal and ethical standards.
• Bachelor's Degree in music business, business administration, or a related field.
• Some experience in music administration, preferably in the entertainment industry.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Comfortable working in a high paced and quick moving environment.
• Collaborative team player who can work with music team members, colleagues, and partners efficiently and effectively.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and music distribution platforms.
- At Bunim Murray Productions, we understand the importance of a well-rounded benefits program and offer a competitive package including time off and 401k plan, with a pay range between $50,000 - $55,000 depending on experience.
If you are passionate about music and have a background in music administration, we encourage you apply for this exciting opportunity.