Executive Assistant, Chief Executive Officer
Banijay AmericasNorth Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/10/2023 4:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Chief Executive Officer jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Chief Executive Officer postings
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for performing numerous administrative duties, as well as have visibility across all of the company's studio labels in the U.S., Mexico and Brasil. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a global television production company.
• Managing calendar, scheduling appointments, meetings, etc.
• Answering telephones, screening, logging and placing calls and taking notes.
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Managing paper flow on Executive's desk.
• Sending out and tracking agreements and contracts.
• Preparing and submitting expense reports.
• Making travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, cars, etc.
• Planning and executing company events.
• Greeting guests in a professional and personable manner.
• Performing research as needed.
• Maintain high level of confidentiality in all matters.
• 4+ years experience as an assistant or other administrative support preferred.
• Familiarity with the television industry.
• An in-depth understanding of the entire Microsoft Office suite.
• The ability to organize and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to multitask and work well under time constraints.
• The ability to handle confidential information.
• An interest in finance and business operations is a plus.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Position is budgeted for a compensation salary range of $65,000 - $80,000 (Hourly/Non-Exempt) annually.