Bang Zoom! StudiosBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Project Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Project Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Coordinator? Job Description
Bang Zoom! Studios is a fast-paced, energetic, fun, and friendly studio in Burbank, CA. We are a small company that is continuously growing and striving to learn and evolve. There is much room for personal growth and original creative thinking is encouraged. We're looking for someone who is highly organized, team player and excels under pressure. Our company is made up of outstanding individuals. Together, we make a very tight-knit and powerful team! Besides, we're all about the process, and we have much fun together. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
· Act as the link between writers, directors, talent, and studio.
· Be responsible for liaising between vendors and internal departments to support projects from inception to delivery.
· Maintain day-to-day communication internally and externally.
· Coordinate all details of the project, timeline, assets, and other information.
· Ensure that your projects are delivered on time, on budget and that they are error-free.
· Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
· Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
· Communicate effectively with Project Managers and other team members to identify project needs and evaluate solutions.
· Collaborate with internal team to create, report and execute strategic project work plans, status reports and timelines.
· Coordinate day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
· Ensure that all assets and resources are identified and available.
· Review deliverables prepared by internal teams.
· Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and external communications and enforce standards
· Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
· Schedule and attend project meetings.
· Effectively communicate relevant project information to teams.
· Strategic Thinking
· Strong Communication Skills
· Strong sense of personal responsibility
· Strong Organizational Skills
· Highly Detail-Oriented
· Budget and Expense Control
· Leadership Capabilities
Key Qualities & Requirements:
· Candidates should have superior attention to detail.
· Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Superior problem-solving skills.
· A strong desire to work in the industry and love coordinating multiple projects.
· Working knowledge of the entertainment industry, video game, internet, and TV industry in particular (Able to use the audio/editing software is preferred, not required.)
· Highly personable and ambitious.
· Possess great attitude, technology proficient & ability to adapt to a fast-paced dynamically changing environment.
· Self-starter, who can effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
· Strong organization and problem-solving skills
· Team-player with a positive attitude.
· Flexible and adaptable to change.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Words.
· Proficient in the use of Google Suites.
· 3-5 years of account/client management experience is preferred.
· 1-2 years of film/TV/postproduction experience or training is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time