Post Production Dept Administrative Assistant
Bang Zoom! StudiosBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Post Production Department Administrative Assistant
Bang Zoom! Studios is a fast-paced, energetic, fun, and friendly studio in Burbank, CA. We are a small, continuously growing company that is made up of outstanding individuals. Together, we make up a very tight-knit and powerful team! There is much room for personal growth, and thinking creatively is encouraged. We're looking for the right person: someone who is a highly-organized team player and excels under pressure. We're all about the process, and we have a lot of fun together. The studio offers a comprehensive benefits package.
• Impeccable communication skills
• Superior problem-solving skills and critical thinking
• People person
• Thrives on developing personal and business relationships
• Able to identify problematic areas and offers solutions that will improve workflow
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Able to multi-task
• Able to coordinate projects with respect to timelines, assets, deliverables, budgets, and other key information
• Communicate effectively with the Head of Production and all personnel
• Assist the Head of Production with arranging meetings, emails, contacts, etc.
• Assist the Head of Production with developing and achieving department goals
• Additional Assistant duties as deemed necessary by the Head of Production
• Coordinate operational aspects of the department and its projects
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Answering incoming inquiries on a timely basis
• Help to facilitate Production team workflow for improved efficiency
• Help to identify areas where workflow is lagging, and take action to reinvigorate
• Demonstrate an understanding of the Post Production process and skills to assist the Head of Production in managing that process
• Continually seek opportunities to improve communication and team productivity
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to team members
• Assist Head of Production with training and development of new team members
• Maintain day-to-day communication internally and externally
• Resolve and/or escalate issues internally in a timely fashion
• Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
• A strong desire to work in the industry and passion for assisting with overseeing the Post Production department
• Working knowledge of the entertainment industry, video game, internet, Anime, and TV industry in particular, is also a plus!
• Exhibit proficiency in technology and computer applications
• Self-starter, who can effectively handle multiple tasks, goals, and personnel simultaneously.
• Team-player with a positive attitude.
• Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment
• 1-3 years of assisting in management or project management experience is preferred.
• Proficient with Mac, Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Powerpoint, etc.), Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts, etc.)
Range: $17 to $25 per hour, negotiable depending on experience. Benefits package offered.
Job Code: Post Admin Assistant
How many years of Administrative Assistant in Entertainment experience do you have?
How many years of Post Production experience do you have?
How many years of Training & Development experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Are you able to work in Burbank, CA 91505?
Do you speak Japanese?
What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
How is your previous experience relevant to this role?
When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
What experience do you have in assisting and developing an effective workflow for a Post Production Department?'' Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online