Post Production Dept Administrative Assistant
Bang Zoom! StudiosBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Post Production Dept Administrative Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Post Production Dept Administrative Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Post Production Dept Administrative Assistant? Post Production Department Administrative Assistant
Bang Zoom! Studios is a fast-paced, energetic, fun, and friendly studio in Burbank, CA. We are a small, continuously growing company that is made up of outstanding individuals. Together, we make up a very tight-knit and powerful team! There is much room for personal growth, and thinking creatively is encouraged. We're looking for the right person: someone who is a highly-organized team player and excels under pressure. We're all about the process, and we have a lot of fun together. The studio offers a comprehensive benefits package.
• Impeccable communication skills
• Superior problem-solving skills and critical thinking
• People person
• Thrives on developing personal and business relationships
• Able to identify problematic areas and offers solutions that will improve workflow
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Able to multi-task
• Able to coordinate projects with respect to timelines, assets, deliverables, budgets, and other key information
• Communicate effectively with the Head of Production and all personnel
• Assist the Head of Production with arranging meetings, emails, contacts, etc.
• Assist the Head of Production with developing and achieving department goals
• Additional Assistant duties as deemed necessary by the Head of Production
• Coordinate operational aspects of the department and its projects
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Answering incoming inquiries on a timely basis
• Help to facilitate Production team workflow for improved efficiency
• Help to identify areas where workflow is lagging, and take action to reinvigorate
• Demonstrate an understanding of the Post Production process and skills to assist the Head of Production in managing that process
• Continually seek opportunities to improve communication and team productivity
• Effectively communicate relevant project information to team members
• Assist Head of Production with training and development of new team members
• Maintain day-to-day communication internally and externally
• Resolve and/or escalate issues internally in a timely fashion
• Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
• A strong desire to work in the industry and passion for assisting with overseeing the Post Production department
• Working knowledge of the entertainment industry, video game, internet, Anime, and TV industry in particular, is also a plus!
• Exhibit proficiency in technology and computer applications
• Self-starter, who can effectively handle multiple tasks, goals, and personnel simultaneously.
• Team-player with a positive attitude.
• Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment
• 1-3 years of assisting in management or project management experience is preferred.
• Proficient with Mac, Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Powerpoint, etc.), Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts, etc.)