Intern - Client Services
Bang Zoom! StudiosBurbank, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Bang Zoom! Entertainment Internship Program caters to individuals seeking hands-on experience in the entertainment business. Bang Zoom! Entertainment specializes in creating English language versions of popular anime as well as localizing video games for a Western Market. Bang Zoom! also does voice-over recording, casting, and sound design for games, movies, television, and other media.
We're seeking outgoing individuals who are interested in learning about customer service, event planning and hospitality within the world of film, television, and anime production. Knowledge of anime and Japanese culture is highly desired. We prefer individuals who are motivated, self-starter, and someone who is capable of juggling many responsibilities at once. We require a minimum of 2-3 days per week, 8 hours a day plus a 1-hour lunch, with a minimum commitment of 3 months. As we have 3 locations, it is necessary to have your own car to travel back and forth between facilities. All mileage used for errands and intern related tasks will be reimbursed, excluding transportation to and from your internship. Please be aware this is a non-paid internship and you must be enrolled in college, trade-school or university.
Bang Zoom! Studios is seeking an outgoing, energetic, and friendly person. This intern needs to be able to maintain grace under pressure at all times, be highly creative, be very proactive and aware of their surroundings, be outgoing, and most of all, have a genuine love of people. Fitting the vibe of the studio, and understanding the expectations while being passionate about your work is the key to success for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in event planning, providing a personal touch, and making the clients' experiences truly extraordinary. We are seeking someone that is passionate about catering to others, highly organized to meet event deadlines, helping with planning, and execution of events.
-Assisting the Client Services Specialist
- Helping with planning outstanding client experiences and always be thinking of ways to make clients feel appreciated
- Assist with creative presentation and preparation of breakfasts, lunches, and snacks for clients (seasonal, holiday, etc.)
- Working with the Production Team
- Ordering and preparing meals for clients
- Greeting and interacting with clients and talent
-Assist with wrap parties or other events within the studio (set up, décor, host, and takedown)
- Errand running and assisting with any client needs (picking up lunches, groceries, etc.)
-Effective communicator and able to work well in a team and individual setting.
- Helping to keep common areas (Kitchen, lobby's, studio, restrooms well maintained), cleaned and stocked
- Outgoing, confident, and organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- ''No job is too small'' positive attitude
- Calm, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Computer Savvy (iMac preferred) and proficient in word, excel, and google docs.
- A California Driver License and a registered insured vehicle
- Being able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with diverse personalities
- Available to work occasional long hours, as sessions run long or clients' needs dictate
Candidates must be able to lift up to 30 lbs if necessary and be able to keep up with a physically demanding working environment.
Required level of education
**Important: This is an unpaid internship and is for college/university credit only. You must be enrolled***
Applications without a cover letter will be rejected
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to the business.
Must have reliable transportation
Job Type: Non-Paid Internship
Job Code: Client Services Intern
Cover letters should outline why you are the best fit for the job?
In the body of the email, please include full name, contact info, and availability and answer the following questions:
1. Are you currently enrolled in college, trade school or university?
2. Do you have a valid drivers license and car?
3. What customer service experience do you have and elaborate?
4. Do you have social media experience? If so, please elaborate
No phone calls or walk-in resumes will be accepted. Please only emails with attached resumes and questions answered will be considered. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online