Front Desk Reception/Support Team
Bang Zoom! StudiosBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Front Desk Reception/Support Team jobs in Burbank-CA
Our Company is made up of outstanding individuals. We are a small company that is constantly growing and striving to learn and evolve. Together, we make a very tight-knit and powerful team! Besides, we are all about the process and we have a lot of fun together.
If you seek a fast-paced, energetic, fun, and friendly studio in Burbank, CA, we might be the right place for you. There is much room for personal growth. Original, creative thinking is encouraged.
Candidates must have good energy, be charismatic, and have excellent communication skills and phone etiquette, as well as a strong character that enjoys being around VIP clients, actors, directors, and producers. Candidates must have a strong desire to work closely with clients and provide exceptional customer service. If selected, you will be responsible for greeting clients, answering phones, checking visitors in and out, client services, and some assisting the Production Department and Executives, including filing, data entry and scheduling, and other misc duties. Candidates must have basic skills to write professional correspondence and google docs, word, and excel.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in event planning, providing a personal touch, and making the clients' experiences truly extraordinary. We seek someone passionate about catering to others, highly organized to meet event deadlines, plan, and executing events. Lastly, they must have a keen eye for deals and stay within budgets. Must be comfortable reaching out to various vendors and negotiate firmly and creatively. A background in client services, event planning, hospitality, or food service is a plus!
· Responsible for receptionist duties. This includes answering phones, directing calls, taking messages, updating calendars, and maintaining an internal phone directory updated. Responsible for general filing duties as needed. Greets and assists all clients and visitors. Provide exceptional Customer Service. Make sure sessions start on time and communicate any delays.
· Responsible for office management duties. This includes opening and closing the office, keeping track of office and pantry supplies, record management, maintaining/cleaning of common areas (conference rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, studio, etc.)
· Prepping studios for in-person sessions, ordering and coordinating lunch runs for clients. Coordinating car service for talent as needed.
· Sorting and distributing all incoming mail and packages. Preparing outgoing mail and packages as needed.
· Assisting in developing and executing a social media presence for the company. Marketing and social media experience on various platforms is a must.
· Overseeing management and development of interns.
· Providing back-up administrative support when needed.
· Meeting the needs of clients and assisting with meeting client needs daily.
· Adhering to all COVID-19 cleaning and sanitization of the studio multiple times per day.
· Performing other related duties as assigned
Job Types: Temp to hire. Full-time, Temporary*
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
High Traffic areas are cleaned every 2-3 hrs by the support team, masks are required by all within the studio, consistent hand washing is strongly encouraged and social distancing within the studio is a must. We provide PPE's: masks, gloves, face shields
Receptionist/ hostess: 2 years (Preferred)
Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
Hospitality/Event Planning: 2 years (Preferred)
Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Client Relations: 2 years (Preferred)
Driver's License (Preferred)