Video Content Creator
Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
Full Time Job
VIDEO CONTENT CREATOR
The Baltimore Orioles are looking for a highly motivated, proactive, and creative videographer-editor, responsible for filming and editing original programming as well as driving digital video concepts for game-related content. This position will work in tandem with the Digital team, while also supporting video production for in-game entertainment.
The ideal candidate will not only shoot and edit but has an interest in helping strategize and develop fan-friendly content.
The Orioles are looking for someone with a strong desire to learn new skills, drive the club's content mix forward, and is comfortable working outside their primary skill set and comfort zone. The Video Content Creator will bring new thoughts and concepts to the table, ensuring the club is staying ahead of current trends. This role will participate in brainstorms and collaborate with others to cultivate best-in-class content for the club.
Candidates must have a strong understanding of baseball, and experience within other sports or entertainment fields is a plus.
Preferred skills include:
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, concepting and executing cutting-edge video creative across various projects, platforms and timelines;
• Must demonstrate a passion and knack for visual storytelling and connecting with audiences across platforms;
• Outstanding sense of aesthetic and attention to brand voice and detail;
• Excellent two-way communicator who can collaborate with others and receive and implement feedback;
• Advanced in Adobe Premiere and highly skilled in the entire Adobe Creative Suite;
• Understanding of digital platforms and social media best practices, and experience with social-first content creation;
• Strong and active interest in learning new skills and understanding of new platforms, including in-park video boards;
• Ability to shoot, edit, and produce content in real-time is a must;
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or another related field;
• 2-4 years of relevant experience with planning, shooting and editing video for sports or entertainment brand;
• Strong portfolio with digital creative for sports club or entertainment property
Candidates interested in the position must apply to this post and submit a cover letter for employment consideration.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.